ANENG MD-3003B Sensitivity Metal Detector Professional de Metales Body Search Finder Pinpointer Portable Security InspectionTool
Sale Sold out
Regular price $20.14 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Handheld High/Low Sensitivity Optional Metal Detector
1. High sensitivity;
2. Simple and convenient to use, no need to adjust;
The 3.9V battery is reduced to about 7V, and the detection distance is unchanged;
4. Save electricity, can work continuously for more than 40 hours;
5. There are two options for alarm mode: sound and vibration;
6. When the battery runs out, there is automatic continuous sound or vibration alarm;
7. With the function of power-on and power-off sound or vibration prompt;
8. There are high and low sensitivity options;
9. There is an external charging jack.
Power Voltage:9V Standard or Rechargeable Battery(Not included)
Operating Temperature:-5°C to +55°C
•The MD-3003B1 operates on one 9volt standard or rechargeable battery. To install the battery slide off the battery cover and place the battery into its compartment while matching the +/- symbols.
•Turn the unit on by pushing the on/off switch until it clicks on and the green LED is lit. The detector is now operational although an increase in sensitivity and depth range can be achieved by turning the sensitivity adjuster until the red LED is lit and a constant audio tune is heard. Turn the sensitivity adjuster (anti-clockwise) until the red LED just goes out and the tone fades. The detector is now tuned for optimum sensitivity and depth range.
•Holding the unit with the detection face towards the surface, sweep backwards and forwards continuously at a height of 10-30 mm above the area to be scanned.
•The presence of metal will be indicated by the audio warning tone and the red light coming on. If the detector is held still over a metal object the detection signal will automatically reduce, therefore it is important that the unit is continually scanning the surface when in use.
1 * MD-3003B metal detector